You must complete one of the following at check-in:
1. Sign the check-in roster indicating that you agree with the condition of the room recorded on the master inventory form. You will sign for your room key, linen (if provided) and meal card (if provided).
2. With the approval of your group leader, sign the check-in roster and take a blank Room Condition Report (RCR) with you to your room. Carefully review the inventory form against your room, suite, and furniture condition. Record any damages or missing items. Return the completed form to your check-in table within half an hour of check-in (if check-in tables are closed, take it to the Atrium Customer Service Desk).The inventory form will be compared to the “master” inventory form and discrepancies reviewed.
All guests must complete check-out during their group's designated check-out time. Before you go to the check-out location, you must complete the following:
1. Close and secure windows
2. Remove items from Microfridge and wipe clean (leave plugged in and on)
3. Remove trash from room
4. Remove personal belongings
5. Turn off lights and close door as you leave
6. Leave linen (if provided) in your room. You will be charged for any missing linen.
7. If you received permission from your group leader to rearrange your furniture due to a disability, it must be returned to the original setup.
8. If you completed an RCR when you arrived, go to the check-out table to pick up the form. A staff member will assist you with check out of your room.
Take your key and meal card (if provided) to the check-out location specified by your advisor/group leader. Each person must individually return the materials and sign the check-out roster. Your key, meal card and linen will be inventoried after check-out.
Early Check-Out Information:
Take your key and meal card (if provided) to the Atrium Customer Service Desk. Each person must individually return the materials and sign the checkout roster or you will be charged an improper check-out fee of $50.00. Your key, meal card, and linen will be inventoried after check-out.
Note: Your group leader and a University Courtyard staff person will review the condition of your room after you check out. Missing items and/or damages will be billed to you directly.